We are looking for talented writers interested in green issues.
Want to write a post for Hippie Magazine? We would be thrilled to have you join us. In exchange for writing a post you’ll get:
- An author page with a permanent link to your website
- Credit under the post title
Writers that demonstrate commitment and skill will be considered for a paid freelance position within our network of blogs. Find out more about writing for the Hippie Network and other blogs published by TDS Information Service (including GlobalWarmingisReal), the new owner of the Hippie Network.
To get started please submit a sample post for review and possible publication. If we think your sample is a good fit, we’ll offer an opportunity for you to write more.
Submit your article by submitting the form below. Here are some rules and guidelines:
- Absolutely no affiliate links or sneaky code. We check.
- Posts can be short (like this one) or long (like this one)
- All posts need to be quality and completely original.
- Once accepted and published here, your article belongs to Hippie Magazine and can be posted elsewhere only with attribution (a link) to Hippie Magazine.
- We reserve the right to not use your post. If that happens, you will retain all rights to your article.
- No firms or companies please, individual eco-rockstars only.
- Please click “Submit your post” only once.