We are looking for talented writers interested in green issues
Want to write a post for Hippie Magazine? We would be thrilled to have you join us. In exchange for writing a post you’ll get:
- An author page with a permanent link to your website (after your second accepted post with HippieMag or one other of the blogs in our network).
- Credit under the post title
- A more in-depth byline at the bottom of your post (this can include one link)
Writers that demonstrate commitment and skill will be considered for a paid freelance position within our network of blogs. Other blogs published by TDS Environmental Media include GlobalWarmingisReal, theGreenWashingBlog and EcoHostReviews.
To get started please submit a sample post for review and possible publication. If we think your sample is a good fit, we’ll offer an opportunity for you to write more.
Submit your article by submitting the form below. Here are some rules and guidelines:
- Absolutely no affiliate links or sneaky code. We check.
- Posts can be short (like this one) or long (like this one)
- All posts need to be quality and completely original.
- Once accepted and published here, your article belongs to Hippie Magazine and can be posted elsewhere only with attribution (a link) to Hippie Magazine.
- We reserve the right to not use your post. If that happens, you will retain all rights to your article.
- No firms or companies please, individual eco-rockstars only.
- Please click “Submit your post” only once.
Image credit: Neal Sanche, courtesy flickr